Automotive OEM Plants Update: Dates for Plant Openings, Closings Worldwide
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Automotive OEM Plants Update: Dates for Plant Openings, Closings Worldwide” features Thomas Kowal.
Mr. Kowal is Vice President of Business Development of Seraph, a US-based management consulting firm with offices in the US, Mexico and Ireland. Thomas has over 15 years of OEM / Supplier sales, plant operations, and product launch experience.
In the 16-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Kowal discusses these questions:
- Why did Seraph decide to post the OEM opening schedule? What was the value for the industry?
- What do you think the impact of the OEM’s and Tier 1’s have for each region, and are there any overlapping concerns/constraints?
- Are there any lessons learned between countries?
- What can OEM’s and suppliers do to handle the ramp up when we get started again?
- What do you think is on most of the people’s minds at the moment?