China Automotive Industry and New Automotive Technologies Update
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “China Automotive Industry and New Automotive Technologies Update” features Bill Russo. Bill is founder and CEO of China-based Automobility. He is the world’s leading global expert on the development of the automotive industry and the future of mobility, with nearly 4 decades of experience in the auto, electronics and information technology industries. He currently is serving as the Chair of the Automotive Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai.
In the 14-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Russo discusses these questions:
- What is the China automotive industry’s status, post-Covid?
- Are there any areas within the industry showing significant growth and/or opportunities? Such as smart mobility, electrification, and other new technologies?
- How are foreign OEMs and suppliers doing in China compared to their Chinese counterparts?
- Re the recent Beijing Auto Show, can you talk a little bit about what you observed, your impressions?
- How do you see the China automotive market in 2-3 years?
- Do you have any final thoughts?