Consumer Mobility and Dealership Retail Trends: International Investment Opportunities
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Consumer Mobility and Dealership Retail Trends: International Investment Opportunities” features Brodie Cobb. Mr. Cobb is Founder and CEO of San Francisco-based The Presidio Group, a private investment bank engaged primarily in mergers and acquisition and fund raising for automotive dealerships and auto retail services firms.
In the 16-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Cobb discusses these questions:
- What trends is The Presidio Group seeing in consumer mobility as it relates to the auto retail sector that would present investment opportunities for international investors?
- How specifically can international investors take advantage of these trends?
- What is The Presidio Group doing related to the intersection of consumer mobility and auto retail?
- How can auto retailers position themselves to capitalize on the future of consumer mobility where fleet vehicles rather than private cars may be the majority?
- Are there opportunities for international investors in “disruptive” auto retail technologies?