Differences Among Top Automotive Manufacturing Regions in Mexico: How do Suppliers Select Best Locations?
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Differences Among Top Automotive Manufacturing Regions in Mexico: How do Suppliers Select Best Locations?” features Gary Swedback. Mr. Swedback is CEO of NAI Mexico and NAI PanAmericas, part of the NAI Global network, a leading industrial and commercial real estate firm. NAIMexico operates 25 offices across Mexico and Latin America, and works with many global customers, including those in the auto industry. Gary is a sought-after speaker on Mexico & Latin America industry and business issues.
In the 28-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Swedback discusses these questions:
- What motivates so many in the automotive sectors (car/truck/OEMs) to select Mexico?
- Which markets in Mexico would you consider the top destinations?
- Following up on that (top destinations), what are the differences between those top destinations and what sets those apart from other markets in Mexico?
- As CEO of NAI Mexico you are in touch with Executives of global companies, how do you address the issue of location decision making? What factors are important? Is there a difference for certain types of automotive sectors?
- With the growth of the electric and autonomous vehicles, we will be seeing more focus on new electric vehicle technologies, such as batteries to supply the sector, how do you see these trends and where are they going?