India’s Export Trade Controls: Automotive Sector
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “India’s Export Trade Controls: Automotive Sector” features Krishna Barad. Mr. Barad is Partner with the Indirect Tax practice of BDO India, with a special focus on Customs & International Trade. He has over 27 years of experience in Customs, Foreign Trade Policy, International Trade, Shipping & Logistics related matters.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Barad discusses these questions:
• What is export trade control?
• Which are the items of dual usage and are subject to export trade control?
• Which segments of the automotive sector / suppliers may fall in the ambit of control laws etc.
• What is India’s Export Trade Control Regulations?
• What is it the exporter / importer should do?
• Do you have any final thoughts?