Mexico’s Strategic Manufacturing Trends: The Shelter Competitive Advantage
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Mexico’s Strategic Manufacturing Trends: The Shelter Competitive Advantage” features Salomon Noble, CEO for Mexico-based Intermex Industrial Parks. Salomon is an expert in the Mexican Manufacturing and Maquiladora Industry (IMMEX / “Twin Plants”), with more than three decades of experience in advanced manufacturing operations for the aerospace and automotive sectors and all aspects of the Industrial real estate life cycle. Intermex´s mission is to facilitate the successful establishment and operation of international companies throughout Mexico, and the company has two strategic business units: The Shelter and the Industrial Real Estate units.
In the 15-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Noble discusses these questions:
- What Megatrends are disrupting Mexico´s Automotive Manufacturing?
- How does the shelter program work?
- What are the three main advantages of operating under a shelter?
- How much does it cost to operate under the shelter program, what is the cost structure?
- Please provide a description of a successful case study of one of your clients and what it made it special?