The Future of Global Work: Virtual, Hybrid or In-Office Options to Consider
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview "The Future of Global Work: Virtual, Hybrid or In-Office Options to Consider" features Allen C. Koski. Mr. Koski is President of Insured Nomads, the first insurtech in global benefits. Previously Allen was a Senior Vice President at United Healthcare Global and prior to that instrumental in the growth and development of Cigna Global in roles that ranged across sales and sales leadership.
In the 15-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Koski discusses these questions:
- What do each of the three work options (virtual, hybrid, in-office) entail post Covid 19?
- Are companies actually going to work from anywhere? If yes, do they have any restrictions in place?
- As it is hard to find workers, how do work options affect hiring? Any generational issues?
- What technology is supporting this work from anywhere office? Are their privacy issues?
- How does this affect the global supply chain and the automotive industry? Pros and Cons?