A trip to China in less time

A trip to China in less time

Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/mexiconow/public_html/sites/mexiconow/wp-content/themes/mexiconowwpnew/single.php on line 253

MEXICO — Goods collected in different parts of China board planes at the airport in Wuhan, to reach the American continent through the United States and, from there, travel by land to Mexico.

This is the charter flight model driven by Apex Logistics, Kalitta Air and Mexpress Transportation, through which they seek to contribute to the increase of trade between Mexico and China, and until November 2018 accumulated US$83,673,712; 92% came from imports and the remaining 8% came from exports by Mexico to the Asian country, according to SecretarĂ­a de EconomĂ­a.


"We developed this charter that goes from China to Chicago, and now we are doing tests in order to reach Dallas and Los Angeles as well. From these points in the United States we arrive with Mexpress Transportation by road to the Monterrey airport where we do the dispatch in transit inbound ", says Carlos González, general manager of Apex Logistics Mexico.


The Wuhan-Chicago flight and the land traveling route work on a daily basis, transporting three tons per flight, for its part Wuhan-Dallas flights began this March after operational tests of this route began at the end of 2018.


Source: a21