ArcelorMittal investing in Mexico
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/mexiconow/public_html/sites/mexiconow/wp-content/themes/mexiconowwpnew/single.php on line 253
ArcelorMittal, the largest steel producer in the world, has not changed its plans to invest US$1 billion on a new production line in Mexico. As much as 80% of the steel the Company produces in Mexico targets the local market, while the remaining 20% is exported to the US, Canada and other markets. The Company is upholding its investment plan for the next three years at its plant in Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan, with expectations to maintain production rates of 4 million tons of steel in Mexico.