Ensuring Upturn Readiness Globally through Multi-Tier Collaboration and Blockchain
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Ensuring Upturn Readiness Globally through Multi-Tier Collaboration and Blockchain” features Rick Diefenderfer. Mr. Diefenderfer has been a Partner with CGN Global since 2012, leading the Supply Chain and Business Transformation Group. His 35 years experience includes executive positions with FedEx Ground, FedEx Logistics, and Caterpillar, managing global logistics solution teams and business development professionals. He is an overall global supply chain expert.
In the 22-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Diefenderfer discusses these questions:
- • As the world emerges from the Covid 19 pandemic, we could be facing an unprecedented global economic upturn. Is the automotive industry ready for the upturn?
- • What will most likely happen if this situation plays out, large spike in global demand across multiple industries with manufacturers trying to react at the same time?
- • How do companies ensure that they are prepared for this upturn and be able to adjust to these changing demand signals?
- • What are the potential pitfalls of Multi-tier Collaboration and how can they be mitigated?
- • Final question. Given the uncertainty of the timing and magnitude of the potential upturn, how does an organization assess, implement, and execute a Multi-tier Collaboration program?