Global Automotive M&A Ventures and Why Brands are Vital for Success
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Global Automotive M&A Ventures and Why Brands are Vital for Success” features Chris Bowers. Mr. Bowers is CEO and Agency Principal of CMB Automotive Marketing, and a global automotive marketing and communications expert. CMB is a global agency with offices in the UK and Detroit. He recently presented keynotes on global branding to the OESA and AASA automotive industry trade associations.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Bowers discusses these questions:
- There’s no big secret that there has been, and continues to be, significant Merger and Acquisition activity in the global automotive industry. What is driving M&A ventures and why is this important from a brand perspective?
- With all of the financial elements required to get right in a merger or acquisition, why do you feel that the brand is such an important factor and needs to take higher relevance for the deal?
- Are there any impacts of branding from a global point of view?
- What other impact can brands have on M&A ventures?
- Do you have any recommendations on how to include branding as part of the M&A venture?