Global EV Sales Projections: Key Metals and Global Supply Chain Realities
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Global EV Sales Projections: Key Metals and Global Supply Chain Realities” features Arthur Wheaton. Mr. Wheaton is Director, Western New York Labor and Environmental Programs for Cornell University ILR School, and automotive industry expert.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Wheaton discusses these questions:
• What are rare earth metals for the automotive industry?
• Who owns/controls most of the facilities mining these metals?
• What strategies are the global auto companies using to maintain a supply chain?
• What risks to the economy or industry are possible in a trade war with China?
• Are there enough raw materials available to make the full transition to electric vehicles in the near future?
• What are global EV sales volumes and who are the big players?
• And provides final thoughts.