Impact of USMCA on the Global Automotive Supply Chain
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Impact of USMCA on the Global Automotive Supply Chain” features Daron Gifford. Mr. Gifford is Partner, Strategy Consulting Services Leader, Automotive Industry Leader, and Commercial Due Diligence Services Leader for Plante Moran. Mr. Gifford is also one of the automotive industry’s leading experts.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Gifford discusses these questions:
- With USMCA on the horizon July 1, what will be the impact on the automotive supply chain? In next few months? Years?
- How does USMCA affect supply chain decisions on sourcing parts and materials? Global impacts? Regional?
- Will USMCA really bring more production back to the US? Does it affect the supply chain from Asia much?
- What are the primary mistakes that OEMs and suppliers are making in management of their supply chains?
- How has COVID-19 impacted global supply chains? USMCA implementation?
- And provides Final Thoughts
The UFLPA: New Critical Developments and Compliance for Auto OEMs and Suppliers
Global EV and Battery Logistics: Key Elements of a Successful Supply Chain
Automotive Investments in Mexico: Changes during past 12 months - China, Nearshoring, Ukraine, Chips...
China’s Automotive Industry: 2022 Review and 2023 Outlook