Keys to Successful International M&A Integration
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Keys to Successful International M&A Integration” features Kathreen Panah. Ms. Panah is Managing Director of PanaX Management Consulting, and is result driven with over 18 years of technical & management experience working from startups to top well known consulting firms managing complex Mergers & Acquisitions Integration including large scale infrastructure, ERP, & Transformation engagements with a successful track record of delivery and execution exceeding clients’ expectations.
In the 10-minute Audio Interview, Ms. Panah discusses these questions:
- What is the high-level M&A deal process and when do the post-merger integration activities begin?
- What are the biggest M&A Integration key challenges?
- How do you overcome some of these major challenges?
- What is the benefit to bring in an Integration lead? And when should this lead engage during the process?
- And provides her Final Thoughts.
Insights on Mexico Industrial Real Estate: Focus on the Bajio and Northeast Automotive Regions - Jun...
The North American Commercial Truck Aftermarket - 2023
Update & Outlook 2023: The India Automotive Parts Manufacturing Industry
Work, Training, or Both? How the J-1 Visa Program Can Help Train Your Foreign Automotive Talent in t...