Maintaining Brand Relevance in a Rapidly Changing Global Auto Industry
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Maintaining Brand Relevance in a Rapidly Changing Global Automotive Industry” features Chris Bowers, Managing Director of UK-based CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd. Mr. Bowers is a global automotive marketing and communications expert. CMB is a UK-based company, with international offices in Detroit.
In the 12-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Bowers discusses these questions:
- What are the key changes affecting the global automotive industry and how is branding relevant to these changes?
- Why is it so important for companies to develop their brands in-line with the changing industry?
- Is this the same for all countries and regions?
- How does an auto company’s brand make so much difference?
- How does a company know when it’s time to invest in branding?