Masonite keeps door open for NL plant expansion
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/mexiconow/public_html/sites/mexiconow/wp-content/themes/mexiconowwpnew/single.php on line 253
Masonite is planning to increase by 10% its production of wooden and metal doors, thus shifting from 1.5 million to 1'650,000 pieces yearly at the Nuevo Leon location, which is considered the largest production plant of this industry in all of Latin America. In the framework of the brand re-launch, it was said that 85% of the factory's production will serve the national market, while the remaining 15% will be exported. There are several short and long-term projects for this plant, which are looking to invest not only on renewing the equipment, but also on buying new equipment to expand the plant's capacity.