Michigan in Transition: From Leading The Auto Industry to Global Smart Mobility Leader
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Michigan in Transition: From Leading The Auto Industry to Global Smart Mobility Leader” features Trevor Pawl. Mr. Pawl is the Chief Mobility Officer for the State of Michigan, and leads the Michigan’s Office of Future Mobility and Electrification. Pawl is responsible for working across state government, academia and private industry to grow Michigan’s mobility ecosystem through strategic policy recommendations and new support services for companies focused on the future of transportation.
In the 10-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Pawl discusses these questions:
- What is the vision and mission behind the new Office of Future Mobility and Electrification, and how did you determine the six objectives?
- Tell me more about your background and what brought you to this new position?
- Are there other states or regions that are doing work like this? What makes Michigan unique?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges and opportunities to advance Michigan in the area of mobility?
- Michigan has a reputation and history in mobility as the engine of America. How do you foresee this office maintaining that and keeping ahead of the curve as the industry transitions?
How AI Can Enhance Travel and Working Abroad: For Automotive Industry Professionals
The UFLPA: New Critical Developments and Compliance for Auto OEMs and Suppliers
Global EV and Battery Logistics: Key Elements of a Successful Supply Chain
Automotive Investments in Mexico: Changes during past 12 months - China, Nearshoring, Ukraine, Chips...