The Current and Future State of Electric Vehicles Globally
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “The Current and Future State of Electric Vehicles Globally” eatures Aakash Arora. Mr. Arora is Managing Director and Partner of Boston Consulting Group’s Boston office, and is a core member of BCG’s Automotive practice area and the Automotive & Mobility sector. He is the global topic leader for electric vehicles for the firm, and the North America lead for BCG’s Center for Digital in Automotive.
In the 14-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Arora discusses these questions:
- How do you see the evolution globally of electric vehicles in the coming years?
- Are there pockets or regions where EVs will take off sooner?
- What will happen to ICE platforms?
- What does that mean for global auto makers in different regions such as Asia, Europe and US?
- What can be done to push the take rate of EVs?
The UFLPA: New Critical Developments and Compliance for Auto OEMs and Suppliers
Global EV and Battery Logistics: Key Elements of a Successful Supply Chain
Automotive Investments in Mexico: Changes during past 12 months - China, Nearshoring, Ukraine, Chips...
China’s Automotive Industry: 2022 Review and 2023 Outlook