The North American Commercial Truck Aftermarket
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “The North American Commercial Truck Aftermarket” features John Blodgett. Mr. Blodgett is Vice President, Sales and Marketing with MacKay & Co. Prior to MacKay, John worked for John Fluke Manufacturing, Gould Electronics and Syracuse Supply Company (a Caterpillar Dealer). He is a regular speaker at industry events and has presented at AASA (Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association) Technology Conference, HDAD (Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue), HDAW (Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week), among a number of other industry events.
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Blodgett discusses these questions:
- What is size and outlook of parts aftermarket commercial vehicles in North America in 2022?
- How does that market break down by channel of distribution?
- What changes have you seen in the Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket as it relates to distribution channels?
- What concerns are there in 2022 for the aftermarket?
- What is the outlook for the aftermarket as it relates to new technology such as electric vehicles?