The Opportunity in Disruption. How marketing during a recession will help global automotive companies to thrive
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “The Opportunity in Disruption. How marketing during a recession will help global automotive companies to thrive” features Chris Bowers, Managing Director of UK-based CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd., and a global automotive marketing and communications expert.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Bowers discusses these questions:
- On the surface, it seems like a good idea to cut marketing spend in a recession. Why is that not the case?
- Do you have any examples of how this approach has worked?
- What are the marketing opportunities for auto companies in the current downturn?
- What other benefits are there of continuing marketing during a recession?
- Do you have any recommendations?