Voss invests US$15 million

The plant Director, Jesus Arturo Navarro Pimentel, said that a US$15 million investment was made, to produce this year 1.5 million lines for automotive catalytic reduction system, which signifies 30% more than 2016, and the 2018 production will be 20% larger than that of 2017. Navarro Pimentel also commented that 80% of the production will be exported to the US, while the remaining 20%will stay in Mexico. Daimler, Navistar, Volvo, Kenworth and Paccar are some of this Firm’s clients. Likewise, Eduardo Vultorius, Voss NAFTA CEO, reckoned that “installing here the operation base was one of the best decisions the Company has made”. Moreover, NAFTA sales surpass the US$80 million value, and this division upholds 500 jobs, 400 of them located in Mexico.