Border Economic Forum discusses dependency between Mexico, US
Stakeholders in the Paso del Norte region discussed timely issued and economic conditions on the U.S – Mexico border.
The discussions include the importance of the binational economic dependency between both countries and the regional implications.
“Mexico is our economic ally, not a thief of the U.S. economy,” said Jon Barela, The Borderplex Alliance CEO.
The Border Economic Forum is hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas El Paso branch.
– Permit granted for new bridge at Ojinaga-Presidio border
– New Mexico breaks ground for cargo facility at Columbus port of entry
– MMEX Resources plans to build US$ 450 million refinery near Mexico – Texas border
– Border-adjusted tax chills investment at the border
– Increasing Mexican produce imports creates thousands of jobs for Texas, study reveals