2021 Global Automotive Consumer Study: Comparing U.S. and Global Responses
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “2021 Global Automotive Consumer Study: Comparing U.S. and Global Responses” features Ryan Robinson. Mr. Robinson is the research leader supporting the global Automotive sector for Deloitte’s Consumer Industry Center at Deloitte LLP. His primary focus is creating engaging, actionable insights to deepen the conversation around key trends and issues occurring across the global automotive sector landscape.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Robinson discusses these questions:
- Can you give us an overview of the Deloitte Global Automotive Consumer Study?
- What were some of the most surprising or unexpected findings? And how might U.S. consumers’ responses differ from those of other key automotive countries, such as Germany, China, Japan, and others?
- One thing I found to be interesting when reading the study was consumer sentiment toward the adoption of electric vehicles. Can you tell us how that sentiment has changed?
- Although we’ve all talked about this in detail for the past year or so, the pandemic has certainly changed the manner in which people move. What do you think the long-term trend toward cars over transit will be?
- And provides final thoughts.