Covid-19 Impact on Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Production Globally: Insights from World Economic Forum and Automation Alley
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Covid-19 Impact on Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Production Globally: Insights from World Economic Forum and Automation Alley” features Cynthia Hutchinson, Vice President of Michigan-based Automation Alley. Ms. Hutchinson is responsible for managing the nonprofit association’s membership portfolio of 1,000-plus technology and manufacturing businesses across Michigan, enhancing the overall member experience and helping members succeed during the digital transformation known as Industry 4.0.
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Ms. Hutchinson discusses these questions:
- Can you give us some background on Automation Alley’s relationship with the World Economic Forum.
- What was the purpose of the piece created by the global AMHUB network?
- How did COVID-19 responses vary among the different manufacturing hubs? How were they similar?
- What lessons can we learn from this crisis as it related to manufacturing globally and how can we avoid future disruptions?
- What is Automation Alley doing locally to help the manufacturing industry prepare for a second wave and future disruptions?
- And shares her final thoughts